Tapping on the grayed out circular image, the following will come up: This fantastic campground is nestled between a forest and a lake. It contains:
- The "Vacationer's Guide to the Outdoors" quest
- The Survivalist and Storyteller Hobbies
- Tents, sleeping bags, campfires, and more
- Outdoorsy activities like canoeing, roasting marshmallows and picnics
Town Value: varies, depending on how many houses or areas you have already built.
The first part of the Campgrounds has three bird feeders that Preteens, Teenagers, Adults and Seniors can use, a picnic area (available from the Survivalist Hobby in the time limit) so one or two Sims can eat and a compass in the center so any Sim can start the Survivalist hobby. There is also a Lookout Post with three options:
- Take Selfie -- 10 seconds
- Test Depth -- 15 minutes
- Admire View -- 1 hour 30 minutes
The second part of the campgrounds has a suspension bridge that must be built to access the other area. That area has four tents (one star, two star and three star), canoes so Sims can take a ride, fishing dock for the Fishing Hobby, a Deer Meadow and the Storyteller Hobby; they must be built individually so Sims can use them.
The Campgrounds must be cleaned before your Sims can access any of the areas. It is better to have more than one Sim (ten Sims max) to speed up the cleaning.
Cleaning times for the first area (bird feeders, Picnic area and Survivalist Hobby)
- Gas Bottle -- 10 hours 30 minutes
- Trash -- 8 hours 30 minutes
- Garbage Can -- 6 hours 30 minutes
- Trash -- 4 hours 30 minutes
- Jerry Can -- 4 gours 30 minutes
- Broken Lantern -- 3 hours 30 minutes
- Trash bag -- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Trash bag -- 45 minutes
- Trash bag -- 15 minutes